Friday, June 18, 2010

Mrs. G2B

What the hell is this, and what does it mean?

I've been engaged to Mr. G for over a month now. It's a big transition for both of us, but it's going well. We're taking our sweet time, not setting any wedding dates, not even planning to move in together any time soon. Good man that he is, Mr. G is taking the whole thing very seriously, and trying to rise to the challenge of being a good future husband. Goofball that I am, I'm feeling smothered one moment, and then lonely the next moment (hence my new nickname: Hippo, for hypocrite); incredibly grateful and full of love yet another moment, and ready to run for the hills the next moment. I do believe it will all settle out when the time is right, and that's the whole purpose of the engagement period: to test out this new dimension to your relationship and make sure you're both comfortable with it and with each other. Right? Right. :-)

And what's with that scar on my middle finger?

No comments:

Post a Comment